- Let freely-available videos, courses, and activities help you become an even better you - and change the world for the better.
- You can look forward to gaining valuable skills and important knowledges.
- A question might help
- While you are learning, you might often enjoy writing or typing more answers to one of these questions
- "How might I, knowing what I know now, change the world for the better?"
- "In what ways might I, using what I now know, make the world a better place?"
- Process - and results - connected with your answers might help the world - and you.
- Tips might help you to learn in the online courses and activities
- You might take one course before you take the next course - and sometimes you might take more than one of the courses simultaneously
- When you are ready to learn before a course starts, you might learn from one of the other resources where you can start immediately
- If you feel puzzled, you might find that a hint in another course - or in another resource - presented earlier can help you
- Tap or click on or select Next >, and, if and as appropriate, consider using the ideas or tips.
Copyright © 2018-2019 by Barry G. Wong. All rights reserved.